Programe Forum - Welcome
Change Windows XP start button text People-icon
Mire se vini ne Program forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Programe, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.

Register To Have Access For Downloads Softwares

Programe / Staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Programe Forum - Welcome
Change Windows XP start button text People-icon
Mire se vini ne Program forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Programe, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.

Register To Have Access For Downloads Softwares

Programe / Staff.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change Windows XP start button text

Shko poshtë

Change Windows XP start button text Empty Change Windows XP start button text

Mesazh nga Master Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:20 pm

So, this is the most sought after windows tweak. We, ourselves had been working on this tweak for quite a long time but eventually succeeded. This involves modifying windows explorer.exe file, without which your machine cannot display files and folders to you. So be very careful. First of all create a system restore point, in case anything goes wrong. Go to Start>allprograms>accessories>system tools>system restore and choose create a restore point. If anything goes wrong just go to the same place on next startup and select 'restore your PC to an earlier restore point'.

1)First of all you need to download 'Resource Hacker' which is a freeware and used to modify windows system files. You can get it from here.

2)Go to C:\WINDOWS and copy explorer.exe and save it to another drive of your computer

3)Now open resource hacker and open C:\Windows\explorer.exe

4)Navigate to String Table>37>1033 (If you are using XP theme)

String Table>38>1033 (if you are using Classic theme)

5)Now in the right pane you can see the 578, "start"
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

6)Double click on the text "start" to edit it and type what you wish to see over there. Do not remove the qoutes.

7)Save your work using "save as". Remember dont use "Save". Save it to C:\WINDOWS as newexplorer.exe

8)Close Resource Hacker

9) Open Registry Editor

10) Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

11) In the right pane double click on shell and change it's value to newexplorer.exe

12) Close and reboot. If you have an antivirus installed, it may give you a warning like "This file has set itself to execute on startup: newexplorer.exe". Allow it, do not repair.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And now you can see your text on the start button
Master
Master
Webmaster
Webmaster

Numri i postimeve : 7904

http://programe-al.net

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Mbrapsht në krye