Programe Forum - Welcome
Ndryshoni tekstin e pc dhe internetit People-icon
Mire se vini ne Program forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Programe, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.

Register To Have Access For Downloads Softwares

Programe / Staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Programe Forum - Welcome
Ndryshoni tekstin e pc dhe internetit People-icon
Mire se vini ne Program forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Programe, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.

Register To Have Access For Downloads Softwares

Programe / Staff.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ndryshoni tekstin e pc dhe internetit

Shko poshtë

Ndryshoni tekstin e pc dhe internetit Empty Ndryshoni tekstin e pc dhe internetit

Mesazh nga Master Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Instructions
Click the Start menu button. Scroll up to Settings, and select Control Panel.

Double-click (click twice rapidly) on the Display icon or text link. This will open a window called Display Properties.

Click on Appearance. Click on Item, then scroll down and click on Icons.

Use the Font box underneath to select the font face that you prefer to use. Change the font size in the Size box to the left. Some systems will allow you to add bold or italics.

Repeat the previous two steps, using Menu instead of Icons in the Item box.

Click OK to accept the resized icons and fonts.

Click Cancel if you decide to maintain your current settings.

Per internetin dmth browserat
Nese te eshte nderruar vetem shkrimi ne internet explorer dmth jo i pc i ikonave etj ca ka pc por vetem i internetit ateher shiko kete video:

Dhe kete shkrimin ketu

Step 1
To reconfigure the Internet settings in the Control Panel, go to Start Menu, open the Control Panel, Internet option and select Accessibility. On the Accessibility option check on 'Ignore font sizes specified on Web Page' or the rest of the option format to change the setting and press Ok.
Step 2
To change the font style, go to Start Menu, open the Control Panel, Internet Option and select Fonts. On the Font option, user may choose their desired font style for Web page font and for Plain text font. After choosing the intended style, press the OK button.

Step 5
On the drop down menu option, highlight and select 'Text size' and choose the font size that you like. The Font sizes are categorized from very small to largest.
Step 6
Double click on the selected size or simply highlight the size and press enter. User may notice the changes of the Fonts in the page, find the size of your choice and you may continue to browse the Internet.
Step 7
If user wants to restore the web page format, go to Internet Option and open 'Accessibility' On the Accessibility option uncheck the 'Ignore font sizes specified on Web Page' or the rest of the option format to change the setting and press Ok. After completing the procedure, the web page will restore on its default settings.
Master
Master
Webmaster
Webmaster

Numri i postimeve : 7904

http://programe-al.net

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Mbrapsht në krye